Our best-selling, flagship, double third-party lab tested, Green Vein Mitragyna speciosa powder is most notorious for its impressively balanced effects. Refer to our proprietary ‘effects scale’ on the left side of each of our labels to see which effects are most concentrated for each colored strain.
As you can see on our labels, the most prominent effects in our Herblux Botanicals Green Vein mitra powder are focus, euphoria, and pain relief.
One 250mg pouch of Herblux Botanicals Green Vein powder equates to 125 2g servings of raw Mitragyna speciosa powder.
About Our Supply Chain
- Our Mitragyna speciosa is naturally grown, manually harvested, dried, and ground up at our farm in Indonesia.
- From there, samples from each batch are sent to a third-party Indonesian testing lab, where it is then tested for any and all microbiological contaminants (such as E.Coli, Salmonella, mold, yeast, etc.), heavy metals (lead, mercury, copper, etc.), and any other adulterants.
- After that, it is exported and imported directly to our GMP-compliant, FDA-approved manufacturing facility in Orlando, Florida.
- A sample of each batch is then sent to a third-party testing lab in California, where it is then tested AGAIN for any and all microbiological contaminants (such as E.Coli, Salmonella, mold, yeast, etc.), heavy metals (lead, mercury, copper, etc.), any other adulterants, AND Mitragynine content.
- Next, it is encapsulated, bottled, labeled, and shipped from our packaging facility in Orlando, Florida to all of our customers from all over the U.S. 🇺🇸
If you’d like to see our Certificates of Analysis for the batch that your Mitragyna speciosa came from, please fill out an inquiry on our Contact Us page and we’ll be sure to get back to you within 48 hours!